Alright so I'm two full weeks in..... annnnnnd I have since then started a new job and henceforth will be quitting said job tomorrow. Ya here's the lesson learned, don't just take the first job that comes your way because you might just end up cutting out 3000 small cookies in two days. Recall if you will the fairly famous scene from I Love Lucy where Lucy is working in a candy factory and she can't keep up with the candies coming down the shoot. Now replace Lucy with moi and the candies with cookies and that was my Wednesday. Jealous much?! Oh yea I bet you are. So needless to say I now have the daunting task of quitting my job one week in, fun Friday if I do say so myself.
Other than that things are pretty good around the house a few little scuttles here and there. As for the money saving adventure living at home has reduced my living expenses. No rent, no utilities, no internet, no cable. So hopefully once I start seeing some money coming in I will start seeing some debts fall!
Over and out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment