Sunday, September 19, 2010

Throw Back Time

Truth: I may or may not be watching Sixteen Candles at this exact moment when I probably should be learned more vocabulary for the GRE. I can't lie, I love this movie, no idea why since it's not particularly cinematic. It's just one of those movies that if I see that it's on TV I will stop and watch it. Oh and on another note I may or may not frequently use the terms "whatsa hoppining hotstuff" and "sofa city sweetheart" and if you don't know that these are from Sixteen Candles then I'm sorry you should definitely go out and rent it. So the reason for this trip down memory lane would be because I spent some time with some fellow ex Marcellians last night. It was crazy considering I hadn't seen most of them in at least three years. I never believed people when they said time speeds up as you get older but god dammit they were right. I honestly don't feel like I have been out of high school seven years. It's freaking crazy.
On the saving front I have switched my residency to New York State and thus have switched car insurance. After some research online I managed to switch to Geico where I paid a full six months for $250 which is a big savings considering I used to pay $70 a month in Massachusetts. Otherwise still plugging away at work and attempting to not spend money. It's a challenge to break the habit of buying. It's almost like stress eating or eating because you are bored. Anyhoo later taters

No comments:

Post a Comment