Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Three Weeks Down
What can I say, it's been three weeks and have I had a huge epiphany? Um in a word....no. I have on the other hand realized how important it is to own up to your decisions. I think one of my biggest issues is that I don't like to disappoint or piss people off. Basically I would rather stay in a sticky situation and just be pissed off on a daily basis then say "enough is enough, I'm done". My most reason encounter with this issue was quitting the cookie factory after one week of work. As my usual self, I didn't want to quit or upset anyone. Well push came to shove and it simply wasn't worth the aggravation. No idea if this helps me or anyone else but whoop there it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment