Thursday, September 2, 2010

One month down, eleven to go...

Alright so big surprise obviously I've successfully made it through one month and hopefully only have a mear eleven to go. That's what you might call thinkin' pos-e-tive. Yup I did it, I dropped the "g" in thinking and changed the spelling of positive. Yup I'm a rebel. Things are going alright, been working four weeks now and am not making as much as I would like to make but obviously I'm not spending as much. Anyway in other news, I'll be turning the big 2-6 this weekend....eeeeeek and have decided to expel some reflections on my 25th year of life. In my 25th year I made some new friends, moved to New York for two whole weeks, moved to Massachusetts for nine whole months and have since moved back to New York.... crazy roller coaster that is my life. Discovered I don't want to be doing what I'm doing forever and have decided I want to do my part to make a difference and hopefully be able to work for a non profit organization in the not too distant future. We shall see, everyday is another opportunity. I'm learning to make better financial decisions, and therefore better life decisions. I think that's all I got right now, so with that I wish everyone a Happy Labor Day and stay clear of Earle that hurricane bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment